A lighter-tasting potato for the summer months. The mint isn't overpowering, but combined with the basil, is just enough to lighten up the flavor of the other herbs a bit.
- 5 small red potatoes, cut into halves or thirds
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp fresh italian parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tsp fresh sweet basil, chopped finely
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to season
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until tender. About 20-30 minutes.
- Perpare the herbs by chopping them finely.
- Drain potatoes and rinse in cool water.
- Mix potatoes, herbs, and butter.
- Let stand until the butter has completely melted.
- Mix to make sure herb and butter has completely coated potatoes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes