A complete dinner recipe, pointing to all the individual bits. With directions for doing preparation work at home, and finishing the cooking on a barbecue grill.
- Prepare Minty Potatoes per directions, except rinse repeatedly in cold water before adding herbs and butter. Place potatoes on a 12 inch (30 cm) square aluminum foil, and add butter and herbs. Cover with additional sheet of aluminum foil, and fold corners to form a packet.
- Prepare Mint Apple Jelly
- Place potato packet on a hot grill, after 2-3 minutes, flip packet.
- After 2-3 minutes, flip packet again. This is to ensure that the butter and herb mix thoroughly coats the potatoes.
- Place lamb chops on grill.
- Let cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip chops and spuds.
- Let cook 5-6 minutes. Lamb should be medium rare to medium at this point, and the potatoes should be warm, and a little carmelized on the parts touching the foil.
- Serve lamb with jelly, and potatoes on the side. Yum!
Serves: Dinner for two or three people
Cooking time: 15 minutes, plus prep-time for individual items.