Mead Made Easy
I got a little grumpy about President Clinton sending troops to attack Yugoslavia. I wrote some letters. Here they are.
- Letter to my representatives about Kosovo
- Paul Wellstone's Reply
- My Followup to Senator Wellstone which got the same reply back. Apparently it's a form letter.
- Rod Grams' Reply
- Martin Olav Sabo's Reply
I've been corresponding with a Yugoslav recently.
And a collection of other links:
- Time's Up, and I told my Congressman and Senators as much.3Jun99
- Clinton seems to have won his illegal war, anyhow. Kosovo war could end in days.3Jun99
- A commentary on the The War Powers Act I found on the web (from which I cribbed some of my reply to Sen. Wellstone).
- Kosovo Commentary discusses the reasons the conflict is happening. These aren't views you'll see on CNN.
- Kofi Annan says UN Security Council should be involved in decisions to use force.
- Radio B92 OnLine is off the air, but there's some news at helpb92. beograd.com has more.
- Radio B92 provides coverage from within Yugoslavia. If that site's slow, there are other mirrors listed at B92 News.
- The International Action Center provides yet another viewpoint.
- Send In The Ground Troops.
- Let's Kill Some Civilians.
- Tribunal charges Milosevic with war crimes. That'll bring him to the negiating table.
- UN ICTY Indicts Milosevic and Others has the UN documents.
- ZNet on Kosovo