It’s still warm in MN, but I came down with a cold yesterday. Came down hard enough to leave work before lunch and come home and sleep. Still trying to decide whether or not I’m heading in to work this morning or just having another shot of Nyquil and go back to bed.
Noon update: Went with the Nyquil and more sleep. I almost feel human at the moment.
- Maybe I need more neuroses. Skot’s haircuts sound so much more exciting than mine. [izzlepfaff!]
- Yup. Sure is good to know the USPTO is protecting American innovation. [kottke]
- Is it true that Serenity Might Fly Again? Well, maybe. Joss is waiting for the DVD numbers before committing. [instapundit]
- The 2006 version of What’s Up, which details cool things to look for in the sky is available for free download. 365 days of skywatching. [kirsten]
- There was a quick story on the TV news last night about Minneapolis 311. Apparently Mayor Rybak is promising that if you call in about potholes in your street, you’ll get added to the list. Apparently the new number has been live since last wednesday.