12. December, 2002 - sinus hell
- Yeah, I know I'm late with the morning update. Sorry. Having your sinuses feel like someone's jammed them full of concrete impregnated cotton balls will do that to a guy. Don't look for any deep messages in the posts today, either. Brain no work.
- Yesterday I took a couple hours during the day and walked around the Como Conservatory and zoo taking pictures. I don't have the pictures ready for posting yet (I spent last evening working on the upload picture script to make it a lot fancier -- hopefully you'll never notice), but it was amazing to me how nice the zoo and conservatory are on a gloomy winter day. Very few people there, and while it was too dark to take a lot of the pictures I wanted to without flash, I still enjoyed both the flowers and the critters.
- Between going to the zoo and working on scripts, I spent a few minutes putting together my Christmas List for Santa. I'll probably end up with coal.
- Speaking of Christmas lists, the 15 worst holiday gift ideas. [fark!]
- Dave Winer has some good ideas in his suggestions for a Weblogs in Meatspace conference. Now if he were to work with the people who were doing BlogCamp and the Blogcon it might even help break down some of the cliques in the blogging world.
- Bush Whacking talks about a couple locals who are giving the business to W and Norm. Good for them.
- Radio K busts onto the FM airwaves. The bad news? You'll have to be west of downtown to get it.
- Space Aliens Ate My Volume Headers tells how to repair HFS+ volume headers if Mac OS X stomps them for you.
- Australia makes landmark net ruling allowing Dow Jones to be sued in Australia for an article published on their website inthe U.S. [some guy]
Copyright 2009, Dave Polaschek.
Last updated on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:52:53.