- Telco Customer Data Goes Up for Grabs, FCC OKs Sharing of Phone Company Customer Data, and FCC To Let Carriers Share Customer Data are three articles about the new regulations for local telcos. I tell ya, I really need to get wireless service from my ISP so I can just dump the landline. Well, except for the hundreds of business cards I've given out to people. D'Ohh! [cam]
- Fair use advocates silenced at DRM "public" meeting. Just like with the DMCA, no input from
consumersto speak of. [some guy]
- Operation TIPS Hotline Transcript [fark!]
- Security bill loses ID card, TIPS: Dick Armey included language in his markup of the legislation to prohibit the Justice Department from initiating the Terrorism Information and Prevention System, also called Operation TIPS. Thanks Dick! [instapundit]
- Transportation security chief forced to resign because the added security wasn't working. [some guy]
- Marathon swimmer arrives in Twin Cities and is already gone. Martin Strel started swimming in Itasca on July 4, and hopes to hit the Gulf of Mexico in early September. [strib]
- I posted a Review of Baker's Ribs to Scott's Local Interest Section on Friday. Yummy food.