19. July, 2002 - Friday Fun
- The Blog MEETUP Day yesterday was something of a bust. Scott and Kat, and Tim were there, but we didn't see anyone else. We also realized that the MeetUp folks really need to have some better way for people to identify each other at this sort of thing. Maybe a mailing list so we could've all agreed on some goofy hat or something. Oh well, live and learn. It was still relatively fun.
|Scott, Kat and Tim|
- Tanya over at Redsugar Muse pointed to these pictures of wet pussies (bathing cats, actually, but let's give the googlers something to look at, eh). Ouch. I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Add in the facts that she shoots, likes dogs, and says that Mike's Field Guide To Tough Chicks describes her perfectly, and I think I'm in lust.
- Why didn't anyone tell me about Madison Slade's tips for men who like women (for the totally clueless) years ago?!? [doc]
- Carwash ringleader bares it all after vote. A followup to the topless-carwash story I pointed to a while back. The Moscow Idaho City Council passed a new ordinance making it illegal to show the outside or bottom of the female breast in public. Which makes a lot of bikinis illegal. [fark!]
- Schell makes bid for Grain Belt label, recipe [strib]
- And remember, the Minneapolis Aquatennial begins tonight with the block party. More information (and annoying flash movies) at the official site. [strib]
Copyright 2009, Dave Polaschek.
Last updated on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:52:02.