17. July, 2002 - It's 717
- I lived at 717 for ten years (August 1985 to August 1995). Considering how much booze was consumed there, I have a surprisingly large number of good memories of the place.
- In the immortal words of Homer Simpson:
To Alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
- Son, he said.... A fine bit of advice. [empty bottle]
- Speaking of fond memories... Obit: Roger Awsumb, TV's Casey Jones, dead at 74. R.I.P. I wish I could find the picture I have of me with Casey. I think it was my sixth birthday. [strib]
- Tony Pierce's Fashion Tips, with pictures. 45 of 'em (click on each photo to go to the next). Enjoy! [doc]
- Let's face it, life stinks sometimes. Another photo-essay. [doc]
- Justin and Cory aren't wearing LinkJackets and neither am I. This is a good discussion, and I'm glad the boys shared it. [boing boing]
- Ridiculous Infomercial Review. A reader submission. I'm not so sure about it, but since I got a TiVo, I haven't watched a lot of commercials, so someone has to point this sort of thing out to me. [some guy]
- Funny Song Parody -- On Wall Street, to be sung to On Broadway. Oh yeah, the stock market's down. Personally, I think that means it's time to invest, but what do I know? [some guy]
- My month with a Mac. A long-time Windows user switches.
- Are Mac users smarter? It sure looks like it if you look at it in terms of Mac web-users. But you all knew that, right? [cam]
Copyright 2009, Dave Polaschek.
Last updated on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:52:01.