2. July, 2002 - still sick
- My head still feels like a bowling-ball sized, snot-filled bag on top of my neck. No, even more than usual. But I'm going to try and catch up on the linkage a bit.
- St. John's Abbey creates Web site with abuse information. The website is Saint John's of Collegeville. There doesn't so much seem to be new content, as pulling together things from a number of other sites. [strib]
- The Pledge of Allegiance - Why we're not one nation "under God" [nick denton]
- Independence Party has high hopes for Penny. It'll be interesting to see how this race plays out. [strib]
- Cure For Cancer?: Medical Breakthrough Cures 200 Lab Mice. [fark!]
- Lawmaker: Let studios hack P2P sites. Howard Berman (D-RIAA) wants to allow motion picture studios the freedom to hack file-sharing sites. Okay, so the studios aren't content to produce crap and wonder why people aren't going to movies, but they'll hack your computer so you have to watch TV. [some guy]
- Moscow, ID is Steamed up over a topless car wash. Three gals who got fired for not showing up at work decided to engage in some free-enterprise. Why, there oughta be a law! Oh, that's useful, a sarcasm detector! [fark!]
- Play nice, kids [Warning, popups]: A Santa Monica principal bans tag because it makes some kids feel bad.
We are one step closer toward raising a generation of paste-devouring Ralph Wiggums. [fark!]
- Clueless Mailers: The Latest Ugly Trend in Spamming offers a map showing the relationship between the various companies that send spam. [instapundit]
Copyright 2009, Dave Polaschek.
Last updated on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:51:55.